Sorry I did not post yesterday, but by the time we got back to the hotel I was too tired to post. We also didn't have any pictures to post, because our activities were not so fun to photograph early in the day and I did not get one of everyone together at dinner, darn.
We had a very fun day, we went with my cousin Chris' wife Chrissie to her place of work and went shopping, she was so kind to pass on her AWESOME discount. Brian got a backpack for running home from work with, I got a pair of flip flops and a headband, and Coly got a Bendy Man with a boat.
After, we went to Chris and Chrissie's home and hung out, it was so nice of them to open their home to us, as we watched movies, napped and had some lunch while we waited to check into our hotel room. Once, we were all checked in we went shopping some more. It was fun for me but Bri and Coly were ready to be done.
For dinner we went to a great little asian place, we were able to see everyone, that had been traveling to St. George including my cousin Shaun, who lives in Minnesota, Aunt Tammy and Uncle Craig who live in Logan, and our dear friend Millie who lives in Venezula. It was so nice to see everyone and catch up. After, we left dinner we went hunting for a pie but had no sucess, oh well, I settled for some brownies instead.
Our Vacation ended today as we drove home, we had a wonderful time, but we are so glad to be home and in our own beds.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

1 comment:
It sounds like you had such a GREAT time!!! I wish we could've met you there too.... : ) Yeah that is so nice of your cousins to let you hang out at their place and let you in on that discount!! : ) --Brian RUNS home?? Wow. He's hard core!! : ) I know what you mean about being home and sleeping in your own beds... there's no place like... your own bed!! --That said though, come visit us!! I'm sure our beds won't be as comfy but come over anyway!!! : )
Post a Comment