Tonight was my ten year high school reunion it was family night and we met at Germania Park along the Jordan River. I was so excited to go and Brian was so not excited to go, I ended up disappointed by the turn out. I was hoping that my friends that I hung out with would be there, however most of them did not show. There was a couple people that showed that I was able to talk to and relate too, Brian even got to see one of my classmates Aja Coleman that he knew from way back. What was interesting though was the dynamics of the reunion, the kids that were the popular kids were still hanging out with others that were popular and stayed to their group. The not so popular kids were in their group and then there was those that just average that seemed to mingle more. I think that I am good for another 5 years before I see my classmates again, it maybe another 10.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

2 comments:
I have found that the friends I WANT to see, I see or at least have FB contact with. The others I could care less to see. My twenty year was more fun than the ten-I skipped 15. (And I went WITH my friends and we left our husbands home!) However, it does seem those that like to party show up the most!!
Reunions. : ) I'm proud of Brian for going! : ) We missed my only one last year. --I was bummed but Brad was pretty ok with it. : )
Post a Comment