Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Resolution

I don't shop at Costco often, but probably once every month, maybe even every other month.  But the other day, my hubby needed Nacho cheese (the fake gross kind, in a can) for a birthday party at work.  So, I went to Costco and made my purchase.  As, I am leaving waiting for the person to check my receipt, Colin asks for the receipt.  I handed it to him, so he could hand it to the door check out person.  Both kids love this part of the process because sometimes the person will draw a smiley face on the receipt for the kids.  That day the guy did and it pleased the kids so much.  I just thought "I need to be more like my kids and enjoy the very small happy things in life."  So, my resolution for the year is a simple one, but maybe more difficult to measure.  Enjoy the small happy moments! 

No comments: