Sunday, March 15, 2009

Not even a good story

On Friday morning I woke up with a sore ankle, my thoughts were can you sleep on your ankle wrong? I went ahead and did the things I needed to get done that day, even though my ankle was sore it was not stopping me from doing my daily activities. Friday night when I went to bed, my ankle was upset, so I took some pain meds and drifted to sleep. Well, every hour after that I was awake in pain because my ankle was SCREAMING. I kept waking up Brian, asking for help and the sweetheart that he is, didn't complain he just helped.
Yesterday morning, Mom took me to InstaCare, this is just not a normal thing to have such a sore ankle and no injury. Well, after x-rays and the doctor examining me, there is no infection and it's not broken. SO, what is going on? The doctor stated "it's probably a sprain or strain." I replied with "I didn't have an injury." He responds with "We sometimes have people who don't remember getting injured." So they put me in a Walking boot and sent me home with more meds. So here I am a gimp and I don't even have a good story. Dang it!

4 comments:

Sara said...

--That's the pits!!! I'm so sorry!! I hope it heals up quick!! Does the boot help with walking?? Bless your heart!!

--This is off the subject but I LOVE your blog layout and especially your banner picture!!! Your family is SO ASORABLE!!

Wendy said...

What the heck?? Maybe you're sleep jogging or something?
Hope it feels better soon!

Springer Family said...

That's no fun! I can't believe there was no explanation. That is kinda funny, but not really cause your hurt and don't know why. Hope you fell better soon.

snakeriverwalton said...

This is just like when I got tendonitis in my hip at Christmastime. It came on super fast and I ended up going to the emergency room and all they gave me were dirty looks like I was trying to score some prescription drugs. Hang in there!