
Yesterday, was the day Bri had been training for over many months, the Buffalo Run. This run is a 25K (15.5 miles) trail run, which means he had to run up and down mountains and on a dirt path on Antelope Island. I dropped him off at the start and planned to met him back at the end of the run. He figured the time it would take him and so I told him I would see him at the finish line. Well, less then 3 hours later, here comes Brian. He did GREAT! He made it and said that he had a lot of fun. After, he crossed the line he stated that the course was .6 longer then it was suppose to be, thanks to the Garmin Technology. The crazy man looks forward to running it again next year!




2 comments:
Whootwhoo Brian!!
I haven't checked on others blogs for awhile and I'm so sorry to hear about your trip. That is so sad!
How is everything else? Did you find a place for the retreat? I obviously won't be at our next meeting-just tell Linda to figure out food and get a sign up going and then the board can figure out games. I promise not to come home and change everything or take over-I plan on just collapsing!
Love,
W
WHOA!!! 25K!!!?? Way to go Brian!! That's amazing!! I think if I would've attempted that I'd have passed out on the side of the trail!! He doesn't even look tired afterward!! Wow!! Congratulations!!! That's awesome!!!
Post a Comment