Thursday, May 7, 2009

St. George Day 4

Today was a lot of driving and not much picture taking. We had a slow moving morning getting ready and cleaning up the condo we had been staying in for the past 3 days. While we were getting ready Coly put on dad's hat and shoes and was walking around the condo like this.

We arrived in St. George this afternoon and after a quick bite to eat, we headed to Snow Canyon. The red rock was so beautiful it feels so much like home, Brian and I agreed we would like to retire here. It was so blasted hot, but that did not stop Brian and Coly from getting out and playing a little.


When we arrived at the condo we called my cousins Chris and Chrissie, they joined us for dinner it was a fun evening to see them, since we don't get down here that often. We are trying to extend our stay one more night as my aunt, uncle, cousin and family friend are arriving tomorrow and we would like to see them. So, maybe we will be blogging one more night, stay tuned.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love that you finally have a family picture at the top of your blog that includes Audra!! (I spelled that right didn't I?)
W

Sara said...

Yay!! I hope you get to stay down there as long as you can!! --I wish I were there too!! Let's both retire there when we're old. : ) I love the pictures you've taken!! They're so sweet!! That one of Brian holding Coly's hand going out to the dunes is cute!! --I really love your blog banner picture too!!