Monday, October 5, 2009

Charlie


Yesterday, while Brian and I were celebrating Neeners and Grandpa took Coly Kai for us. They went down to The Reptile Expo down at the fair grounds. I am told that Coly had a good time. When we went to pick up Coly, we found out that we have an addition to our household, we now have a goldfosh named Charlie. Let me tell you how thrilled I am not. So, now I am trying not to kill the fish, because Coly loves his Charlie. Thanks Grandpa for the fish.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I know your pain. Last Christmas Kambree got a goldfish for one of the "12 days before dance concert." Rylee was thrilled but soon tired of cleaning out the dumb fish bowl so she happily gave it to Alex a few months ago. He loves it but I noticed today his bowl is looking pretty dirty. I think the novelty has worn off.
Someone won one at a carnival years ago and the tears and drama when it died. Good grief.
I wish you luck!