I'm a single parent, well at least for a week. It's that time of year were Brian has to fly back to Nebraska for one of his week long study sessions, leaving me with the kids. So, I have been very nervous for this time, because I know that I depend on him for many things, plus he is my best friend. I didn't realize how sad I was when it was his time to come home from work and he wasn't here, well only 5 sleeps and he will be here, but who's counting. Well, wish me luck on my adventures for the week.
1 comment:
Good luck! You can do it, I do it all the time. Alot of the time I feel like I am a single mom because Merrial is gone a lot of the time. Hope your week goes good. You are women hear you roar!
Post a Comment