Ever since Bri and I were married, we kind of have had the same types of Christmas. We go to his Mom and Steve's house for Christmas Eve. Have Christmas morning together and then my Mom and Garry have everyone over in the afternoon. This year was no exception, other then we had all the grandparents (except Nana who had to work), over to watch the kids open their Christmas presents. Bri's folks stayed a little longer and played the Wii with us. It was so nice to be able to see everyone on Christmas. We were all spoiled this year and very blessed. Colin and Audra got so many toys there is no way I could list them all and not leave something out. But I wanted to include pictures more then anything so we have them.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

1 comment:
How awesome!! I wish we could hang out with grandparents and family on Christmas Eve and Christmas!!! It looks like so much fun!! Luckyyyyyyyyy!! : ) --P.S. I LOVED your card!! It was so beautiful!! I hung it on our tree!! -It's still there!! : )
Post a Comment