Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The making of a new tradition, maybe


On Sunday, I asked Bri if we could take the kids down to Temple Square on Monday night. He thought that was a good idea. On Monday, we rode Trax down to Temple Square and walked around. It was so cute, as soon as we entered the gate and Coly saw the light he started running "yights, yights." He was so excited. He wanted to go here and he wanted to go there. Then he saw the Temple and pointed "castle" I tried to correct him, but there was no telling him that it was a Temple, because in his mind it was a "castle." As we walked to the plaza and he saw the water he got even more excited, if that is possible. He wanted to play in the water. After we made our rounds, we caught Trax and then had dinner at Cafe Silvestre. It was such a good night, that I told Bri we need to make this a tradition, he said "maybe?" It was truly a great way to start the Christmas season.





This nativity set, is one that Brian worked on when he worked at Modern Display. I just had to have a picture, of Brian's famous work.

No comments: