At the start of 2011, I made some New Year's Resolutions. I wanted to report on them today and let you know where I stand, as of December 31, 2011. I don't remember the order, but I do remember my resolutions.
One, was to run 500 mile and complete 1 half marathon. I am please to say I ran 2 half marathons and Ragnar with my total of 13.1 (so it's like 3 half marathons) and my mileage for the year 590 miles. So, I can cross this off with a smiley face.
Two, was to read 4 book from the BBC list to bring my total up past the average of 6 books most people have read. Well, I did in fact read 4 more books. Another cross off with a smiley face.
Three, to post family genealogy on the blog so my kids have that information down the road. I did not do this one so well. I did in fact, start and got some of my grandparent's info down, but not all of them and not Bri's. So this one must carry over to the New Year.
I am pleased with my progress. I do in fact, think I did the best this year with my resolution, by placing them on my blog. I will be doing the same in 2012.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment