This past Thursday, we were at the Smith's house getting ready for some fun. The kids had gone upstairs to play when Audra came down, "Coli got hurt." I didn't hear any crying, and there was chaos for a moment. After the chaos, died down, I went upstairs to find my bug had blood on his lip. I told him to come downstairs and we would get him cleaned up. When we were cleaning up the blood I noticed something different, this cut was deep. After, talking with my friend that are moms, we decided I needed to take Colin for stitches or medical intervention. Coli and I hoped in the car and ran down to the InstaCare. On the way to the doctor office, I found out one of the kids pushed a scooter and it fell on Colin's face. Coli went into battle with a scooter and the scooter won.
.JPG)
The doctor came in and stated that we could use steri-strips, but because of the location of the cut, it would be a wider scar. If we put in stitches it would be more narrow. Since, it the cut was on his face I opted for stitches. So, our little bug got one stitch put in his lip. After, we went back to our friends house and Coli seemed to be back to his self.
No comments:
Post a Comment