Monday, August 5, 2013

UFAN Day Camp

Last year, as you know, Colin and Carter went to UFAN Day Camp.  Not only did the boys love camp they talked about how they could not wait for next years camp.  Well, over this past weekend was camp.  Carter, unfortunately was out of town and was unable to attend this year, but Audra being a year older was able to go.  Our kids were so excited to go and participate in this camp.
Brian and I were about 15 minutes early to pick them up, which was to our benefit.  Because we got to watch the kids without them knowing that we were there.  They were in the mist of a wet sponge fight and having so much fun.  It truly was a blast to watch.  After, we got the kids we found out they had played an angry bird game, made crafts, watch a "scales 'n tails" presentation and etc.  I love this camp because everyone is in the same boat, with food allergies, and I don't have to worry about my little man getting sick.

No comments: