Saturday, June 21, 2014

Movie in the Park

The kids have been wanting to go to a drive in movie.  However, my hubby feels like the Redwood Drive In, is not a safe place to take our family.  So we have not gone.  He said if we found a movie outside at a park or something that would be closer enough.  Well, one of our friends told us that Cottonwood Height Rec Center was playing Frozen in the Park.
Once she committed to going, I was game.  I got Elly tucked into bed and Bri stayed with her.  Carter was having a planned sleepover, so I grabbed the big kids and we went to the park to see Frozen.  It was so fun, they even had a Scales and Tales event before the movie started.  Plus, Cami was a rockstar mom and brought glow in the dark bracelet/necklace kits.  The kids had a blast.  Carter and Lynnie both fell asleep, but it really was a fun night with the bigs!



No comments: