Colin:
My little man is just so awesome. In December he took his karate test and advanced to a purple belt. This is the 4th belt color in the discipline of Goshen. He loves karate. We just got his report card a week or so ago and I couldn't be prouder, he has all 5's except for one which was a 4. He loves to play games, whether they are board games or electronic games. He still hopes to be a robot maker one day, which I would really love to see happen. If anybody asks I have the best boy in the world.
Audra:
My little dancing queen and angel. If I need anything this little girl is on it. She helps me with the baby and anything I ask. She is an amazing little dancer and her whole class watches her to get them through the show. She loves to dance. She also is in karate now, she hope to kick the big brother's booty one day, and quite frankly she might. She is incredibly smart, well liked and loves school. She also rocked the report card with mostly 5's just two 4's. I really love this girl and she is amazing!
Elyse:
The life of the party. Elly is busy. She never stops except when it's time to sleep. She is learning so much all the time and it is so fun to watch.. She is now talking and starting to put 2 words together. Some of the words she says are: baby, hat, hot, look, me, baba, blanket, snack, mama, dada, buba (brother), Neenee (Lynnie). Emmer's wants to be included in everything and is very opinionated. It is so fun to have her in the family. She is the piece that makes this puzzle whole.

No comments:
Post a Comment