
We found a great little chapel at This is the Place Heritage Park. The staff there were fantastic and bent over backwards to make sure that these two kids had a beautiful day. Lindsey found a photographer and was able to get her there for pictures. I then made reservations at Grand America's Garden Cafe, where we had a small reception. Mom, asked a contact to make the cake. Kel (my second mom) was in California when the news broke about the wedding, she was able to take Jocelyn shopping for a dress. I worked with a florist to make sure we had a few flowers. Mom, found a bishop to marry them. All in all, with a little team work and many man hours we put together a beautiful day. Here are some of the pictures from March 21, and the new Mr and Mrs Gallegos.





2 comments:
Wow!!!!!! Jocelyn looks so goregeous!! They both look so gorgeous!! It sounds like such a sweet, amazing, and very special day!! Yea for them!! I hope all the best for them!! I hope they're so very HAPPY!! You, your mom, and other great planners did a GREAT job!!! It looks like it was an AWESOME wedding!! Way to go!!
Wow what a beautiful couple. Good work on the planning it looked like it was really beautiful!
Post a Comment