A few weeks ago Colin had a little cold. The cold developed a small cough that would awaken me and him in the middle of the night. So, I decided to rub Vick's Vapor Rub on Colin's chest, feet, and upper lip as we were getting him ready for bed. This lasted almost 2 weeks.
Well, now as we are getting ready Coly points to his chest for Vick's and when I start rubbing, then he lifts up his feet and points to them, he wants to make sure that I am not forgetting the feet. Just as I finish up his feet, he points to his upper lip.
This makes me laugh every time he does, it. Last night, I tried to outsmart the kiddo and just rub his chest and feet, but he didn't fall for it. So, I rubbed Aquaphor on his chest, feet and upper lip. I think my little man has decided that he loves to get a rub down. I can't say I blame him, it is just so funny that he has to have his rub down before bed.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

3 comments:
AWWWW!!! He's such a cutie pie!!! Bless little heart! I hope the cough's almost gone!! I love that story!! -- P.S. And I love reading your blogs!!!
D'oh!! I left in a typo!! --- I love reading your BLOG!! You're the best!!
How cute! My little Cali and I both have colds now and her little voice is so cute. That's a good idea to rub them down. I will have to do that.
Post a Comment