
Yesterday, Audra became 2 weeks old. So, we were at the doctor's for her 2 week check. She weighs in at 8 lbs 10 oz, which is almost a pound more than when she was born. She also measured 22 inches which is an inch longer than at birth. Dr. Fox stated that she is a healthy little girl. She had to have the typical blood work done which broke my heart. Then, her big brother fell off the chair in the lab and bonked his head and tailbone. I had 2 kiddos crying at the same time, I was a little overwhemled truthfully. Parenting 2 children is a lot different than parenting 1. I guess I have a lot to learn, on how to balance both kiddos.

5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is the cutest family photo! It's darling of everyone! I especially like Brian's look!
Two is overwhelming, aren't you glad they come one at a time?
You will do great! Don't be stuborn and let me know if I can help out! Love you!
I love the little photo to the side of her. What a precious family phot.
that is the most wonderful family photo!!! as for two babies- earplugs!!
Stace!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment