
I have decided that I want to set a new goal for myself. I want Coly and Audra (when she is a little older) to have a bunch of happy and fun memories of growing up. So, I have decided to set this new goal for myself. I want to provide a fun activity for the kids most days of the week, this would include things like baking something, crafts, outdoor activities and museums/kids zones. So, I know that this could get challenging but I am on a mission. I want our kids to look back on life and say that they had a good childhood. I want you all to know that I am in NO way perfect and that I know this is going to be something I have to work at.
So, with this new goal in mind, we started today. We made caterpillars out of egg cartons. I know that this is way simple but it was a fun thing for Colin. We even had an interesting start, Coly spilled paint all over the floor, table and himself, thank goodness it all cleaned up. Colin loved mixing the paints and using a new paint brush for everything. It was fun and he did a great job.

2 comments:
S, that looks like so much fun! Good for you! I like the goal, I should aim for something like that as well.
Stace, great goal. Our kids love doing things like painting caterpillars and activities and just going out as a family, too. It's really the feelings and memories that make a great childhood great. : ) You're doing a fantastic job!!!!
Post a Comment