When I was a little kid, I called my blanket a "B". I could not say the word blanket, so B was it's name. Well, as I have grown the word B is still the word of choice for blanket. My family also uses the word B, it just stuck.
Well, Coly has had a B that he loves but only really needed or wanted it to sleep. But since the arrival of Audra, as she has a B all the time, Coly feels he needs his B all the time also. Today, he went down to his room and brought up his B, while he watched a movie. So, when he went down for his nap he started saying B, B, B. Now, this is not the first time he has said B, but it is becoming a more regular word in his vocab. I just love the fact that he too calls his blanket a B.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

3 comments:
Cute and cute pics of Audra!
I know I've said it before but I LOVE that family picture-it's like art!
Aww!! B. I love how those little "nicknames" get started!! : )
P.S. I just LOVE your new family picture on your blog banner!!! It's such a great shot!!!!
Post a Comment