Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hogle Zoo

For the past 3 days or so, Colin has been telling us that he wants to go down to Thanksgiving Point for the water toy or go on a train. Bri and I figured that this meant that we had not done something fun, recently and he just need a fun day. So, we decided that we would take Coly and Audi to the zoo. On the way up there, Coly kept saying train, train, me train. The very first thing that we decided to do was go on the train, man can I say that when I was a kid that ride was a much longer ride then it was today. After the ride, we decided to see the animals. Colin was so funny, he would get his mind one animal and that was it, there was no looking at any other animal. He loved the monkeys, tigers and was interested in the meerkats. He sure enjoyed playing on the playground as well.


No comments: