This last week seemed so busy, but I wanted to write a few memories for the week. Monday was a fast day, not much other then the typical day. Tuesday, my cousin needed a sitter for the day, so I took Jaxon for the day. Yup, I had 4 kids in my house 3 boys - 2.5 years, 1.5 years and 15 months. You can guess it was a little crazy but it was sure fun to have Jaxon for the day. Wednesday started by me plugging Colin's nebulizer into the wall and having it short out the plug that the TV went to. Not so great when the boys like to watch movies. That night Colin went to Disney on Ice and came home with a dragon breathing fire sword. While Bri and I kind had a date night, Pizza and a movie. That was a nice treat. Thursday - Coly had a play date with Devin. Devin has food allergies as well and so it was nice for the boys to get to play with someone with the same issues. Friday, flew by with Audra being sick and trying to keep the 2 boys from fighting. Gar came over and fixed our plug, YAY! On Friday night, I lost Charlie. I was trying to scoop him up to clean the bowl and he landed in the sink. I tried to grab him and he went down the drain. So sorry Charlie. Saturday I went to a Stampin' Up! event, it was customer appreciation day and we made a free flower clip. Then we had Steve and his daughter Grace come over for street tacos. Grace, 3 years old, was so cute she was playing waitress and Colin didn't grasp idea. She would give Colin an invisible food. I would tell Colin to take it, he would. Then he would just look at his hand so confused. So darling. Sunday, we had Robyn, Brandon and their 2 boys over for dinner. Colin loved have 2 big boys to jump and rough house with. It was great to see them and catch up on all the new events in each others life.
2 comments:
Hey, hey....I know I shouldn't but I'm laughing about CHARLIE!
Hey, we got everything done tonight and thanks oodles and oodles!
I need to get your cropper thingy back to you. Will you be to your mom's anytime soon?
W
: ) Yeah, I shouldn't laugh either -- that's the pits for Charlie!! --It sounds like you had the busiest day!! -- I love the part about Colin taking the imaginary food, too!! : )
Post a Comment