This past week Audra turned five months old. Were does the time go? It doesn't seem so long ago that I was pregnant with her and wanting to meet this little girl. But she has been with us now for 5 months, and I am so glad to have my princess. She is developing so much and it is so fun to watch her learn and grow and explore this world. She has started sitting and she is doing well, I think that she is well on her way to having it mastered. She blows razz-berries and giggles at peek-a-boo.
As I have watched her these past few days I wonder, what will she be like when she is Colin's age and what will she be when she grows up? I look forward to those times, but I don't want them to come too soon, I love all the stages and want to enjoy EVERY minute.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

2 comments:
So cute!
I love your new family photo.
I dropped off your big shot to your mom with a plate of pretzels. I made the mistake of keeping your plate of pretzels in the house and they have little white dots on them from not being cold. I'm sorry. They should still taste good just not look as pretty.
Thanks for helping me, you're a life saver!
She is a doll. I love the family picture at the top of your blog. I can't believe how big she has gotten. We still need to get together again, life has just been a little busy.
Post a Comment