Monday, March 1, 2010

Colin's First Day


My baby boy is growing so fast, today was his first day of pre-school. You see Colin has been DDI an early intervention program to help him with his speaking when he was younger, they wanted him to start going to school once a week for an hour and a half. The school is through DDI and he will continue to go here until he goes somewhere else either more intervention programs or school district education. He had a great time and didn't even miss me. The teacher said that he did well other then he didn't do the art project. I am just so excited that he did well today and there were no tears.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!

Shannon Beeton Johansen said...

That is so awesome. It was probably harder for you than it was for him. I know it was for me, but it gets a little easier every time.