Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Sugar Cookies

Today, I thought it would be fun to make sugar cookies with Colin. I feel like I have been so swamped with work that I have not done anything fun with the kids recently. So, I decided since Easter is getting close, we would make sugar cookies. I have made sugar cookies in the past but not with Colin and not my recipe. You see my hubby love his mom's recipe, so I made her sugar cookies and Coly helped.


He loved cutting out the shapes, we had an egg, butterfly and flower cutter. After the first batch came out though he grab a cookie and bit into it before I saw, he said "Mmm good." He had 2 unfrosted and then was cut off until I got home from stamping and could make the frosting, which he thought was so neat cause that made the cookie better. He is a great helper in the kitchen and I love that it teaching counting and math all together.

1 comment:

Springer Family said...

That is so cute! I need to be better at doing stuff with Cali. I should make cookies with her. Coly is getting so big!