This is week was the 2nd week of Brian being gone, and this is the last time he goes to Nebraska without the rest of us. You see the next time Bri needs to go back will be when he actually graduates from the program.
As I was getting things done last night I was thinking to myself it doesn't seem that long ago that Brian was in Nebraska the first time and now the second time is over too. Wow! Time flies when you are having a good time. I am sure when we go to fly back for graduation, I will be thinking it was not that long ago that Brian was here without us, but that is still about 14 months away. So, tonight we go to get Brian and we are so excited to have him home.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment