Monday, May 31, 2010

Our Water Fight

Today, Bri took Coly down to the Dollar Tree to get a squirt gun. Well, they came home with 3 and Coly loves them. Bri took Bug outside after they bought them and had a water fight with him, Coly was in seventh heaven. So, when he awakened from his nap, he wanted to do it again. So, after dinner we headed out as a family to walk LeRoy and have a water fight. 2 Of the guns don't hold, much water, but the Buzz Lightyear (or Bightyear as Coly says) one holds a fair amount. Coly and I started off with the little ones, but once Coly ran out of water I gave him mine and when he ran that out, Bri gave him Buzz. He was squirting me the most, I think, Check SpellingI would take it away and squirt him and he would tell me to get dad. We had big fun with our Dollar Tree guns.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a fun idea....I can only imagine the abuse Tarter will take from this tomorrow!:0)