This past weekend, we decided that pizza sounded good for dinner. Papa Murphy's makes a BBQ Pizza, that I think is good, but the best part is, once the cheese is removed Colin can have it and
Lynnie can too. So, this weekend
Lynnie had her first pizza, and there is no doubt in my mind that she LOVED it. I think that the pictures speak for themselves.


Yesterday, we had ice cream for dessert at my mom's house after family dinner. Again because of
Coly's allergies she had Oreo cookies for Carter and Colin. (Because of the severeness of
Coly's allergy all kids usually go dairy free when Colin is around.) Colin had put one of his cookies on the table and
Lynnie snatched it up while her parents weren't looking. (
Because of allergies I was trying not to introduce chocolate to her until 18 months.) Needless, to say she enjoyed the Oreo cookie very much too.

No comments:
Post a Comment