Saturday, July 10, 2010

Water Playground

Last night, Grandpa Garry called and asked if we wanted to take the kids to Hill AFB and let then play in the fountains that came up out of the ground. So, this afternoon we met them at Hill to go play in the water. When we got there I was surprised at the water playground, it was not what I was expecting at all, I thought it was going to be like the fountain at the Gateway Mall, nope it was a water playground for kids. Coly took a few minutes to get wet, but once he did we had a hard time getting him away. He loved trying to get grandpa Garry wet. Lou has not been feeling great, but Grandpa took her out there and it just made her mad. She cried and fussed so she sat in the shade with us.


After, we went over to the BX and the kids rode the horse and the helicopter. I think they had a lot of fun, big smiles all around.

No comments: