Tuesday, May 3, 2011

He Did What??

Today has been a crazy, busy day. I have been in charge of a ward activity that has taken a lot of time to prepare for and today was the activity. For dinner I had pulled out some polish sausage and had some Rhodes rolls rising on the stove. As I was packing up the last of the supplies, Brian started cooking dinner and I was so grateful for the help. I came upstairs and he told me he had put the rolls into the oven. I finished up cooking dinner and called the family to the table. I pulled a roll from the batch and was so excited, until I noted something on the roll and I had a thought. "Bri, did you remove the saran wrap from the rolls?" Well, as he stammered back and forth for an answer, it was decided that he did not remove the wrap. I tried to peel off the wrap from the rolls and it was not coming off. Brian was so upset with himself. It made me laugh at such a dumb mistake. So the nice hot rolls went into the garbage, but not before I took a picture.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Teeheehee.....

Lindsey said...

LOL So something I would have done!