This past week, I was looking for something to hang our running medals on. I found one that was a board with 9 hooks and said "Running Medals." I sent the picture to Bri and told him I wanted to do something along those lines. He said he thought it was too big and that he would only want something with 1-2 hooks. I then said why don't we just put the word run on there with 3 hooks and he said "that would work." I then told him that I think his mom and Lynn needed one too, so I was going to make 4 total. Well, after a trip to The Wood Connection, I found the perfect boards. Then the kids and I went to Lowes to find the hooks. I got in touch with my friend Adawna and she helped me find the perfect font and design for "run." I worked on them a little all week and finally finished today. I am so excited. I think these will do the trick.
While at the Wood Connection, I found a "U" for the University of Utah, so I purchased this. I had originally thought of putting this in the living room. However, Bri suggested I put it in the kids room for Coli. This made Coli so happy he bugged me all week to finish this too. So, this morning I also finished his U. He now has it displayed in his room and he thinks it is so cool.
It has been so nice having some time to work on fun little crafts this week. I love the therapy of crafts, in fact, I purchased a large U just yesterday for the front door. So, I have my next project all worked out. :)
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment