Valentine's Day this year, was a little lower key then planned. I had big ideas for this fun holiday, but since I was up with Papa Lynn yesterday, those plans did not pan out. However, we did have a nice day. I made the kiddos pink heart pancakes, which was a big hit.
This afternoon, Coli's class had a Valentine's Day program that was so cute. After Bri got home from work, we all had a Valentine's gift to open. The kids and I each got a book and a movie. Bri got a shoe rack. I know, not traditional Valentine's Day gifts, but more practical than stuffed animals and candy.
For dinner, Bri treated us to dinner out. Which was a good time. It is always a nice treat to not have to cook dinner. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment