Saturday, August 25, 2012

FRIDAY

This past Friday was a fun one.  I spent my morning baking for Kate's Bachelorette party.  It was a fun way to start my day.  Then we went to the park where we met up with Katie and Blake.  The kids played and played they loved being in the sun and having each other to play with.  Katie and I chatted, it was nice to catch up with her on what has been going on in her life. 

After dinner, I picked up Katie and we went to Kate's Bachlelorette party. It was a rockin party. It was a lot of fun, there were some crazy wild girls there. Kate got some good advise, fun gifts and a whole lot of Karaoke singing. Lindsey hosted the party at Nathan's house. Nathan and, his roommate, Ed were awesome. They made sure that everyone was safe, taken care of and that everyone was having a good time. We ended up leaving at 1 in the morning. But it was fun to spend some time with the girls.



No comments: