Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Point Gardens and Farm

My cute friend Cassie, asked if we wanted to go down to Thanksgiving Point on $2 Tuesday.  I told her that I had passes to get us in for free.  So, we decided to go on Wednesday.  Between the two of us, we had 6 kids total and the 2 of us.  (I was sure we were slightly crazy, but it ended up great.)  We first had planned to go to the gardens and let the kids just play in the water and run around they really loved it.  We made it for story time too, which included a craft and some animal.  The kids had a good time with that, but really loved the playing in the gardens.  There were a couple of times, we had to find kiddos as someone had run off, without the rest of the crowd.



After the gardens, I had promised Coli and Lou that we would go to the farm.  We invited Cassie's crew and they joined us.  Again the kids were in kiddo heaven.  They were running from place to place.  Then they were inside playing, then outside playing.  Unfortunately, we had to leave before they were ready, but I think all had a great time. 

1 comment:

Mrs. Battle said...

Thanks for entertaining my little man. :)