Thursday, September 20, 2012

Barbie

Audra loves to play with dolls, barbie or baby dolls.  She loves to strip their clothes off and then have someone else put the clothes back on.  She has colored some with markers and made them each her own.
The other day, we were waiting to take Colin to school when I walked by the kids room and heard Lynnie playing.  I peeked in and saw her playing with 2 barbies.  I asked if I could play with her.  She handed over one of the dolls and I stay with my daughter to play barbies.  Well, it didn't work very well.  I was kept trying to get Lynnie to put her doll on the floor and play with me, but it was not work.  So, I started saying "Rapunzel, let down your hair," in a funny voice.  This started the biggest fit of giggles, it put such a smile on my face.  Here I was playing barbies with Lynnie and getting her to laugh like crazy.  It truly was one of the best times playing with her and the dolls.  I look forward to more days we can play Barbies. 

No comments: