Saturday, Aunt Lindsey surprised Bri and I. She called and asked if she could take the munchkins to "Wreck it Ralph." So Bri and I, got an impromptu date. We went to Nuch's, which is a pizzeria and restaurant. It was fun to try a new place. I really enjoyed being with the hubby. After, we got the kiddos back. We went and Bri purchased a Keurig, with the sale and my coupons we ended up saving $82.00. Plus got $20.00 back in Kohl's cash. LOVE IT! Then we went over to our friend's the Washington's home. To give Trenden his birthday present. I think he liked it! What do you think?
Sunday, was stake conference. I went by myself, as the kids would be so bored. After, we went to Neeners and Grandpa's to help them put up their Christmas tree. Lynnie fell asleep while Grandpa was fixing the lights on the tree. It was a nice weekend.
(I feel bad that Audra is the only one that I have pictures of this past weekend. I did try in vain to get Colin in the picture with the spaceship. I will have to be more diligent and get Colin in the next pictures.)

No comments:
Post a Comment