You all know how much I love to use coupons. So, when Brian told me that he wanted to go to Zoo Lights, I kept my eyes open. A few days later, I stopped at Wendy's for Coli's lunch and wouldn't you know it stated to ask for a coupon for Zoo Lights. I did and it was a HUGE score. It was $3 admission for up to 6 people on any Thursday night. So, Thursday night we asked if Carter Man could stay with us and we took all 3 kiddos to Zoo Lights.
It was very well done in my opinion. It even impressed my very picky hubby (since he once upon a time, hung lights for Modern Display). The kids loved, loved, loved Zoo Lights. We got to see the tigers, and other kitty cats. The seals were getting very frisky with each other in the water. It was truly a fabulous night. I took sooooooooo many pictures, I am not sure what to do with them all but, these are some of the ones I really like.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment