Our Coli, is really into Angry Birds right now. He especially loves the Star Wars Angry Bird game. However, he had never seen Star Wars. So, I felt it was my mission as his mom to make sure he sees Star Wars. I have been looking to buy the saga, but about fell over when at Barnes and Noble it is $149.00. (OUCH!) Amazon was $85.00, which is still more than I want to spend. So, after looking and looking, I just went to Blockbuster and rented all 6 for 5 days for $0.99 each. Saturday evening after dinner the family sat down to begin the adventure. We lost Brian. He said he is not into Star Wars and just can't sit there. But the kids and I made it through episode I. THEY LOVED IT! After church yesterday we put on episode 2 and followed that with #3. They can't wait to finish the saga. Their favorite character is Yoda. They cheer him on and love when he fights. We will finish the saga in the next couple of days. I am looking forward to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment