This past week we celebrated Colin's 6th birthday. It started on Monday night with a pizza party at our house that all the grandparents attended. He scored some great gifts from them, including: a light saber, a play house, angry birds catapult game, and more. I also made his cake per his request to have an angry bird cake. I think Monday was a huge success, thanks to the grandparents!
Wednesday, was Coli's actual birthday. He had gone to a birthday party at Classic Fun Center and really wanted to go there with his friends. So, he invited some friends from school, the neighborhood, and his cousins. He had a great turn out, as there were 9 kids total. They rode scooters, played in the jungle, went to the blast zone, and jumped on inflatables. He scored some great gifts from his friends too. I really think that Coli had a great birthday.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Colin, hope you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment