I had the best Mother's Day this year. It started with my cute family waking me up with breakfast in bed. I enjoyed buckwheat pancakes, sausage and a fruit smoothie. I then got my presents from the family. Bri and kids gave me a prenatal massage and pedicure. Coli gave me a drawing and Lou gave me a flower in a pot she had decorated. It was so great. The kids and I then got ready and went to church. After the kids brought me more treasures. Coli had decorated a mirror and had a new drawing. Lynnie had a M&M game and a drawing. I was one spoiled mommy.
After church our little family split up. Audra and I went with my mom and Grandma to afternoon tea. While, Brian and Colin went to Debby's house to spend time with her. Even though it was weird to split up, it was nice not to have to rush from one house to the other. We had tea at Beehive Tea House, which was so fun. I have never had afternoon tea before. The salad was good, as were the sandwiches. But I really thought the best part was the scone and the custard with the blackberries. We had such a nice time, we spent over 2 hours there just talking and having fun.
When we got back from our adventures, Bri and Coli were back. Brian then made Café Rio style salads which were so yummy. It was really the best Mother's Day.
Summertime Sweets
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment