Some of you may or may not know, I LOVE Harry Potter. I started reading the series back in 2004, and have had to wait for books and movies to come out. I own all of the books and all the movies that have been released. I know it is sort of crazy for an adult to love it so much, but I can't help it. I have taught Coly some of the spells and sometimes when we are playing, he will yell out "Stupify!", it makes me so happy. Coly and I even look forward to visiting Harry Potter's World one day.
With the release of the newest movie, I decided I was going to reread the series again, and started rereading months ago. I want to remember what exactly happens in Harry's life, as it has been so long since I finished the series. I am pleased to say I finished the last book last night, so tonight I am head to go see the movie and I can't wait. I am such a silly girl! Oh well, we have to stay young some how right?!?!?

No comments:
Post a Comment