Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh No the Big 3 0!

This past Thursday, was my 30th birthday. Thursday not much happened as far as events, but many wishes came via email, phone, text and Facebook. I didn't feel great, so we stayed home. Bri brought home Cafe Rio for dinner, so I didn't have to cook and then I received my present an Ipod touch (so excited).
Friday, was when the fun started. My family came to a birthday over at Hires, all that attended - Mom and Gar; Dad and Kel; Deb and Steve; Lindsey and Carter; Shane, Haliey and Griffin; Andy, Jamie, and Kash; Lynn, Doug, and Monica; Grandma DeLone; and Grandpa Bob. We enjoyed good food then caramel apples and candy bar cake (OH MY!). I got spoiled BIG TIME, a nice massage, 2 pedicures, shoes, hydration belt (pink! YES!) and birthday money. Thanks everyone for the gifts!
Saturday, some of my friends from high school got together for my birthday. We had a taco bar, and for the first time this year, I got to blow out the candles. Those that attended Thayne, Sherry and Kaylee; Dustin, Lindsey and Carter; Wes, Lindsay, and Tucker; and Andrew. We laughed an really enjoyed the time together.
Sunday, Mom and Gar made a dinner for my birthday. Chile rellanos, they were very yummy, followed by an apple pie from Costco. I really did have a great birthday this year and feel so blessed to have so many family and friends celebrate my big 3 0 with me. Thanks everyone.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love how birthdays last for days when you get older! I think I celebrated mine for a week last time! Happy B-day!

Sara said...

30. What a lovely age! And what a lovely girl and awesome couple of days! Happy Birthday!