Thanksgiving morning, I woke up bring and early, so that my friend Lynn and I could run the Human Race. We decided that a 10K was the best for our day. We ordered matching skirts and ran a fabulous race in 1:05:20. Beating both of our previous records. It really was a fabulous day to run, warm and no rain or snow, plus the company was hard to beat.
After, I came home and finished my Thanksgiving dinner cooking. Then we headed up to Bountiful to have a relaxing day with Papa, Bana, Shannon's family, Kate, Shane's family, Lindsey, Erin's family (Kellie's sister), and Dawn. It was a wonderful time with Papa chasing kids, lots of good eats, and harassing of each other. We left exhausted and ready for sleep. However, Neeners, Lindsey and I had other plans, we met at Walmart for some of the Black Friday deals. It was a MAD house, but I got what I was after. Then it was off to one more store and home to bed at the hour of 1:30 AM Friday morning. We really had a good time, however, I only took a picture of Lynn and I at the race (Boo!) so no pictures of our great holiday.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment