Well, I have been waiting to post this for some time, but I could not until it was announced. Brian has been given a TDY, which means he will be traveling for 4-6 months throughout the region for Allstate. The region consists of Utah, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma. He has been given the job of improving customer satisfaction. I know he will be great at this. However, it is a little sad, I will be a single parent for 4 nights a week. He will fly out on Monday morning and return on Friday evening, so I am grateful that we will have weekends, but it is still going to be very different around here. He is very excited for this new challenge and to get to travel in the region. Here is a big shout out to Bri, GOOD LUCK BABE! With his first trip just being for the day on the 30th of this month.
No comments:
Post a Comment