We had our ultrasound on Thursday. This is one of the best parts of pregnancy for me. I love to see my babies in-utero and watch them move. This baby was not very cooperative though, the tech was having a very hard time seeing the spine. So she had me get up, go to the bathroom, walk around in hopes that we could get better pictures. While baby was still not cooperative for getting spinal shots, we did get this awesome profile picture.
Brian and I, decided we were not going to find out the baby's gender. So, we were very good and turned away and did not cheat. The baby was not cooperative for this either. The fetal specialist doctor came in at the end to tell us that the baby looks perfect and healthy. She did look one time more for the gender, again we looked away and she saw the gender. So yes someone does know, but not us.
As far as mother's intuition I am not sure. I originally was thinking girl, but I have started having boy dreams so who knows. Brian thinks it's a boy. I guess only time will tell.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago

2 comments:
I think it is a boy also! That is what I am guessing. So glad everything is good!
So happy for you, and that he/she is healthy! How fun to wait to find out the gender to have a fun surprise!
Post a Comment