Brian and I have been taking some birthing classes. I know weird, because it's our 3rd baby. But this time we are going for an unmedicated birth. (Please be supportive and hold all scary stories until after the birth of this baby, then we will be happy to hear them all.) So, Neeners and Grandpa Garry have been watching the kids for us on our class nights. After one class night, Colin asked if he could please go fishing with Grandpa Garry. I told him sure. The following class night, Grandpa worked and didn't have car seats to taken them fishing. So, last night after dinner, I headed home and the kids went fishing with Grandpa and Neeners. I was out cold when they got home, but had this beauty in my inbox this morning.
Apparently, both kids were very happy because Colin caught the most fish, 2, and Lynnie caught the biggest. They had such a great time, I think we are going to have to take them again and soon.
Summertime Sweets
2 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment