Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lynnie's 4th Birthday

Monday, Audra Lynn turned 4.  I can't even believe that.  Where does the time go?  If you find some time just hanging out with you please send it my way, because it just is flying by.  Any who, Monday the kids and I went over to the Smith's home, where they played with Lorenzo and Knox for a few hours.  Then we swam in the pool for a little while.  The kids had so much fun.

After swimming, I received a call from Bana asking if she could please take Audra shopping and to dinner.  So off on a girls night they went.  I think all in all she had a good day.

Last night, we had her birthday party with the grandparents.  Audra Lynn wanted pizza and a Cinderella spice cake.  She was spoiled rotten.  She got so many nice new clothes and some very fun toys.  It was so fun to watch.  Happy Birthday out sweet little girl we love you!!


No comments: