Thursday, February 12, 2009

10 Things Tag

10 Things I love:
1 - My family
2 - My dog
3 - Chocolate
4 - My friends
5 - When my son gives me a hug and kiss
6 - When I feel my daughter move in the womb
7 - Chick flicks
8 - Going on dates and spending time with Brian
9 - Vacations
10 - Massages

10 Things I dislike:
1 - Dirty diapers
2 - Laundry
3 - Parents that don't take care of their children
4 - People who are judgemental
5 - Being cold
6 - Slippery/icy roads
7 - When people are talking on their cell phones driving and not paying attention to the road
8 - Seeing my loved ones sick or in pain
9 - Being in pain
10 - Fighting

10 Random things about me
1 - I have met Muhammed Ali
2 - Coldstone is my favorite ice cream
3 - Mexican food is my favorite food
4 - I have my degree in Sociology
5 - I am a CNA, part time
6 - I am going to the Bahamas in May
7 - I have never been outside if the USA
8 - I take care of my Nephew during the day
9 - I like to be creative
10 - I like trying new foods

I am tagging Amy, Wendy and Brian

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Okay, I'll play but probably tomorrow! Just spent 5 hours at Rylee's performance as the "backstage" mom. Whew!

Sara said...

Love the lists!! : ) You are awesome!!