Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aruba, Jamica, eww I want to take you!

As many of you know, Brian earned an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas for two, with us staying at the Atlantis resort. Well, the trip is scheduled for May 3-7, which puts me in my 33rd week of pregnancy. When Brian won this award I thought for sure that I would not be able to go, but after talking a few weeks ago with my doctor, she is going to allow me to travel as long as I am healthy. Yesterday, I saw her for a prenatal check up and my blood pressure was 100/60 and the urine looked great so, I am still going to the Bahamas. Not only was I excited about this but then our passports arrived yesterday and now I am even more excited. With just about 10 weeks to go I am so excited to travel for the very first time outside of the country. So, with this comes the famous Beach Boys song, "Keylargo," over and over again.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Hurray!! The Bahamas is beautiful!! You will love it and deserve it!!

snakeriverwalton said...

Jealous!!

Sara said...

I'm so excited for you to go!! And congrats to Brian for working so hard!! It sounds like a BLAST!!