Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a Girl!

Last week we went to have our well fetal ultrasound. This is the time that you can "peek" to see what sex the baby is. After, trying for a couple good shots, unfortunately we didn't get a great one, they think it's a girl. When we asked how sure they stated 99% sure, so we are saying it's a girl.

So, now I am looking for fun girl things. I bought a newborn hat that has a huge flower on it, I also bought a head band with a big gerber daisy. I am getting so excited to met this little girl. I am due on June 20. I just reached the halfway point so I am super excited that we are getting closer to meeting, Audra Lynn.

1 comment:

Shannon Beeton Johansen said...

I love the name, it is so cute!! I am so glad that you updated your blog. I also wanted to let you know that I have started to make bows and headbands so if you are interested in any, let me know.